"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior's hand. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:3-5

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Still No Answers

Well, I went to the doc for these stomach cramps I have randomly been getting. The doc was as stumped as me. He basically said it could be a banana allergy or it could be my gallbaldder or it could be something else. Great. I already knew that. In the mean time I guess I will just not eat any bananas, just in case. He did say that he had heard of bananas triggering pancreatitis and if it happens again, call the office and I can have a blood test done that same day (unless, of course, it happens on an evening or weekend, which seems to be when it happens most often.) He did test me for Celiac Disease because of my struggles with anemia as a child and an adult. I had mentioned that my aunt had it so he wanted to test me now instead of waiting until September like he had first suggested. I didn't bother to tell him that it was an aunt by marriage not by blood. As much as I want to know the reason for the anemia, I really hope I don't have Celiac. I just don't know if I can change my diet that much. Doc also looked at the bump on my leg and said he has no idea what it is, but he did reassure me that it doesn't look like anything scary. That's a relief, I guess. On the plus side, I did get a few hours to myself without children on my heels.

No comments: