"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior's hand. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:3-5

Friday, June 5, 2015

Two things...

1. Why is it that someone can disagree with me and it be called being open minded and accepting but if I disagree with that person and I become a narrow minded, judgemental bigot?  Based on that way of thinking doesn't  failure to accept my opinion make that person just as narrow minded and judgemental as they are accusing me of being?

2.   There seems to be a skewed opinion about what it means to be a Christian.  Just because I disagree with something does not make me unloving or a bad Christian.  A Christian just means a believer and follower of Christ.

That's all.

No comments: