"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior's hand. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:3-5

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Advent 2015

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted on here. A lot has happened. I try to post more about my trip to Malawi, Africa another day.  For now, I want to talk  about Advent.

Last year we had so much fun with our Advent Activity Kits*.    However, we are keeping things a lot more simple this year.  I bought a little box at the dollar store.  Each day leading up to Christmas I will put a scripture reading for the day, along with an simple activity or craft and a little treat.  Little man is already looking forward to opening this box for the first time once December arrives.



*You can find the Advent Activity Kits here for anyone who wants to give them a try. They were a lot of fun.  You can see some pics of those kits from last year in the December 2014 section of this blog.

No comments: