"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior's hand. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:3-5

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A sad day....

A sad day in our household. I have to cancel our vacation today. I haven't told the kids yet. They are really going to be dissappointed. I am praying that God go before me and give them peace about this. We just can't afford to go. We have all of the money we need set aside for it, but we have bills that need to be paid. That money must go toward bills. J. is getting NO income or unemployment at all. I am getting very little for my daycare job. Bills are piling up and going unpaid. I am really scared about how we are going to make it. God is a big God. I am trying to focus on how big God is instead of how big our bills our, but I have to admit it is hard to do. I am really struggling with fear.

Update: I told the kids. I think Carmen is taking it the worst. She is already struggling with depression. I was able to transfer the cabin to a date next summer. Hopefully we won't have to cancel it altogether. But we are prepared to if bills get too bad.

No comments: